This is a short guide with recommendations to add words to Forvo apart from what is clearly forbidden in our policy. Obviously, there are many many exceptions in this fabulous world of words to these basic rules.
- Main numbers: 1, 10, 100, five
- Verbs including conjugations
- Plurals and declensions
- Words with articles (ex. a car, the car)
- Words with useless prepositions (ex. at home)
- Phrases, except for short idioms
- Words and names from other languages
- Numbers in a series: 234, 235, 236...
- Words that have no point in being pronounced together (e.g. blue building)